|Junior (Year 3-6) *||$170|
|Youth (Year 7-10) *||$215|
|Youth (Year 11/12) *||$230|
* These fees do not include a club shirt
Fess are subject to change on a yearly basis.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the club have reduced fees where possible to provide some relief given the current economic conditions
Fees for the 2020 Season include the following:
- Umpire Fees – Junior & Youth Members
- Game Day & Training Equipment
- Accredited Coaching
- Professional Linemarking
- Participation Medallion – Auskick & Juniors
- Professional Team Photo
- Junior Windup
- Vote Count Meal – Youth Members
- Insurances – Personal Injury, Public Liability, WAFC Insurance, Clubrooms & Equipment Insurance
- Team Affiliation Fees to Peel District Competition
- Player Levy to Peel District Competition
- Clubroom Amenities
- Sports TG Surcharge fee 3.9%
- City of Mandurah Ground Maintenance Fees
Payment of Fees
Fees can be paid in the following ways:
- ONLINE- It would be appreciated if you can pay online via direct debit when you register for the 2019 season.
- IN PERSON: to the Registrar or Treasurer at our Club registration day
- CREDIT CARD: payment via Credit Card can be made at the final stage of online registration. * Credit Card processing fees will apply
- DIRECT CREDIT: you may pay via direct credit into our Bank Account,
BSB 325 185
ACC 0376 7896
For all direct debit payments please use your child’s name as the reference
If you require to organize a payment plan, please contact the treasurer , at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment plans need to be in place prior to the start of season and completed by 30 June 2020 with a minimum amount paid prior to the start of season to cover insurances.
NMJFC are registered for Kidsport they are 100% ONLINE , please contact the City of Mandurah (or your local shire) for approval of your application prior to submitting this to the Club.
Club Equipment and the impact on fee’s
Please assist us by taking care of club equipment that is in your care.
- Replacement jumpers are purchased at the end of each season to maintain team sets. These cost the club $75.00 per jumper.
- Footballs that are not returned (training and match day balls) also need replacing and these cost the club between $30 – $100 each.
By ensuring all equipment is returned in well maintained order, you are helping the club to reduce maintenance costs – assisting us to limit any increases in the cost of registration fees.