* These fees do not include a club shirt
Fess are subject to change on a yearly basis.
Payment of Fees
Fees can be paid in the following ways:
- ONLINE- It would be appreciated if you can pay online via direct debit when you register for the 2019 season.
- IN PERSON: to the Registrar or Treasurer at our Club registration day
- CREDIT CARD: payment via Credit Card can be made at the final stage of online registration. * Credit Card processing fees will apply
- DIRECT CREDIT: you may pay via direct credit into our Bank Account,
BANK NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK
ACC 12678 3995
For all direct debit payments please use your child’s name as the reference
If you require to organize a payment plan, please contact the treasurer , at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment plans need to be in place prior to the start of season and completed by 30 June 2019 with a minimum amount paid prior to the start of season to cover insurances.
Club Equipment and the impact on fee’s
Please assist us by taking care of club equipment that is in your care.
- Replacement jumpers are purchased at the end of each season to maintain team sets. These cost the club $75.00 per jumper.
- Footballs that are not returned (training and match day balls) also need replacing and these cost the club between $30 – $100 each.
By ensuring all equipment is returned in well maintained order, you are helping the club to reduce maintenance costs – assisting us to limit any increases in the cost of registration fees.